Real Estate School
Real Estate School
The BROKER PRE-LICENSING COURSE is the first step toward starting your real estate career.
Course starts March 26, 2020.
Classes 8 hours per day alternating Tue & Thur
Mar 26,31, Apr 9,14,23,28, May 7,12,21,26
This is an 80 Hour course that is required to obtain your North Carolina Real Estate Broker License.
Real Estate Broker Pre-Licensing Course includes the BONUS License Exam Prep Course and Workbook to assist you in passing the License Exam !
Classes are alternating Tuesdays and Thursdays (check dates carefully)
Upon completion of the course you may apply to sit for the N.C. Licensing Exam to receive your state license. Our course will give you the best possible preparation for this exam.
To qualify for an individual real estate broker license, an applicant must:
1) Be at least 18 years of age.
2) Be a United States citizen, a non-citizen national or a qualified alien under federal law, or have a lawful presence in the U.S. and be authorized to work in the U.S. in the real estate brokerage field. [Note: A holder of a U.S. Permanent Resident Card (“Green Card”) is a “qualified alien.” Work authorization in the U.S. for most other aliens requires a U.S. immigration visa (rather than a visitor visa) and/or an Employment Authorization Document from the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service that permits work in the real estate brokerage field.]
3) Have a social security number.
4) Satisfy the Education Qualification.
5) File a complete application and fee.
6) Pass the two-part real estate license examination, and
7) Satisfy the Commission that the applicant possesses the requisite character for licensure.
COMPLETION OF THE 75-HOUR NORTH CAROLINA BROKER PRELICENSING COURSE
An applicant (resident or nonresident) may qualify to take the North Carolina real estate license examination by successfully completing, within three (3) years prior to license application, the Commission-approved 75-hour
North Carolina Broker Pre-Licensing Course.
This course is only available at Commission-approved schools located in North Carolina.
North Carolina real estate schools will electronically report all successful completions of the 75-hour North Carolina Broker Pre-Licensing Course automatically to the Commission to be paired with online license applications. An applicant who submits a paper application must attach the Official Certificate of Course Completion signed by the school director. No other proof of course completion will be accepted.